Making Online Content Pay: Non-Scam, Spam-Free Ways to Promote, Share

I've been freelance writing online successfully since 2006. By successfully, I mean my online content upfront payments and residuals earn sustainable income that allowed me to pay off $22,000 in debt and quit my full-time substitute teaching job. Readers interacting with our content (reading, sharing, commenting) is what earns money. I'm frequently asked how I attract said readers and ergo, page views? Short answer: I share, blog and network. Okay, but how do you promote content ethically? Pertinent question. I promote content using approved sources to make online content pay.  Making Online Content Pay: Non-Scam, Spam-Free Ways to Promote, Share

Pin!

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

About Me

My photo

Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.