Tech Help Needed How Do I Reselect File Drive?

Any tech wizards available? I need computer help. I bought a new HP laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed. I bought the recommended thumb drive and backed up programs.

Ever since I started using I started using it, a red flag pop up message keeps showing in my notifications window saying "reselect file drive."

Then it shows a list of drives to choose from and my computer isn't listed. It prompts me to add a network. When I click on the icon of my network as I named it, it says "no items match." Then it says the network can't be opened from that location and to try another location.  Tech Help Needed How Do I Reselect File Drive?

Pin!

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

About Me

My photo

Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.