Read and Interact First, Then Connect on Bubblews (Not the Reverse)

I just cashed out for the 22nd time in 3 months on Bubblews--all redemptions paid. I've developed a couple of personal ground rules about connections. They're not Bubblews-TOU or protocol, just my own rubric. But you might want to consider using them.

I won't connect with people who ask me to. That's a given and verboten on Bubblews.

I probably won't connect if don't see that you've interacted beyond connecting. Profile comments aren't paid because they don't count as interaction. Why do you want to connect if you've read nothing of mine? I might have violated certain terms of use. Then you would lose out if I've commented and liked your work and my account gets banned You don't have to read all my content, but you should at least familiarize yourself with me before connecting.  Read and Interact First, Then Connect on Bubblews (Not the Reverse)

Pin!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive