Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Supplements, Muscle Relaxers

I've struggled with chronic pain all my life. I was born with congenital hip dysplasia, scoliosis and spina bifida. In adulthood, I developed bursitis, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome--probably from my online freelance writing. Keyboard and mouse use exacerbate wrist and shoulder pain. I have sleep apnea and don't rest well. Prescribed steroid treatments make me jittery, irritable and depressed. I've taken high-dose (2400 mgs daily) non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like Ibuprophen, but gotten only temporary relief. NSAIDs make me tired and sluggish. I get less relief with extended use. Here are natural pain relievers, muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory supplements that work for me.  Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Supplements, Muscle Relaxers

Pin!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive